The Gilwell Society was formed to provide meaningful and practical avenues for continued service to Scouting at the local level, to encourage & support completion of Wood Badge tickets and related contributions that benefit youth and strengthen the bonds of friendship and fellowship among all Scouters.
Currently registered ADULT Scouters are eligible to become members in the Gilwell Society. Membership in the Gilwell Society is $15.00 per year.. Your registration fee goes to help fund the Wood Badge Scholarship Fund, as well as improvements to the equipment and facilities used for Wood Badge.
- Staff “Gilwell Grille” at council events
- Volunteer for workdays at Camp Tanah Keeta
- Volunteer for workdays at Camp Oklawaha
- Volunteer to help with Reunion Breakfast
- Assist with fundraising for equipment and facility upgrades.