ATTN: CUB SCOUTS, BOY SCOUTS, VENTURERS, SEA SCOUTS
- DATE: Monday, May 29th
- TIME: Meet at 9 a.m. at the corner of High School Ave & East Ocean Blvd., Stuart
- NEED TO KNOW: Wear Class A’s, bring unit flags, banners, and/or props to express your patriotism.
We will be marching together, by unit. Individual scouts are welcome, but all youth must be supervised by an adult along the parade route.
Please encourage all participants to stay and attend the following service in Memorial Park.
HELP A VET: Contact Tony Reese at 772-288-5448 if you can help transport a vet to/from the parade.
ROUNDTABLE MEETINGS: ALL LEADERS & INTERESTED ADULTS: CUB SCOUTS, BOY SCOUTS, VENTURERS & SEA SCOUTS
- LOCATION: LDS Church, 2401 SW Matheson Avenue in Palm City
- DATES: 2nd Thursday of each month (no RT meeting in June or July)
- TIME: General meeting starts promptly at 7:00 pm, breakout sessions to follow