There are two types of accounts. These are Individual / Family and Unit. This page discusses UNIT ACCOUNTS.
Type 2: Unit Accounts - this type of account is used for events that are signed up for by the unit. This includes district and council events such as Summer Camp and River Raft Regatta.
As this new website was developed, a unit account was created for each unit in Gulf Stream Council that is listed in Scout Net as of February 2016, so there is no need to create a new unit account. (Units from other councils do need to create a unit account.)
Usernames and Passwords for the pre-built unit accounts were emailed to the registered unit committee chairperson on February 1, 2016. For those units whose committee chair email was missing, we emailed the Scoutmaster / Cubmaster.
Never received unit login
If your unit committee chairperson did not receive or has lost your unit account information, its easy to recover - just fill out the form below to request that your details be emailed to you. Note - this form is emailed to Amanda Pantone and Rachel Conklin. The first one receiving it will respond.
Creating Unit Accounts
- To create an account, click on the Create an Account tab in the far upper right corner.
- Select an event, hit continue.
- THIS IS IMPORTANT - on the first field where it says unit type, select unit.
- Fill in all the information and click Create Account. Note passwords can only be up to 10 characters in length.
- Once your account is created and you login you will see the Registration tab appear by the Join Scouting tab.
- Click on that to open the Registration Menu.
For information on Signing up for events using a Unit Account, see the Events Sign Up: Units page in the menu bar.