Scout Night Roger Dean Stadium
Scout Night is an action-packed event at Roger Dean Stadium for Scouts throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties. The Scouts have an opportunity to walk in a pre-game parade with their Pack or Troop numbers announced over the PA System, watch a Minor League baseball game, participate in post-game activities such as games, relay races and a movie projected on our Video Board, camp out in tents while sleeping overnight on the outfield lawn and eat a healthy breakfast in the morning! Each participant leaves the event with a Scout patch to represent their time at Scout Night. This is a great event for Scouts and their families to bond over baseball and camping.
- Florida League Baseball Game between the Bradenton Mauraders and the Jupiter Hammerheads
- Scout Parade around the bases before the start of the game
- Option to campout on the field after the game
- The movie The Sandlot will be shown on the big scoreboard screen
- Easy ordering pizza for dinner
- Continental breakfast in the morning
- Commemorative patch from the event
- $6 game only ticket. $13 game + campout.
Contact: Lauren@rogerdeanchevroletstadium.com with any questions or for registration.
Click here for the Snack Order Form
Click here for Scout Night Policies