Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation
Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation is a training event that introduces parents and leaders to the skills needed to plan and conduct pack outdoor activities, particularly pack camping. A BALOO trained leader must be in attendance at each pack overnighter.
IMPORTANT!! There are prerequisites for this training. Please click here.
For required BALOO Training Gear List. Please click here.
For the BALOO flyer information;-
- October 5, 2019, please click here.
- February 22, 2020, please click here.
- April 4th, 2020, please click here.
- Preparations - Health and Safety -Introduction to Outdoor Skills
- Site Selection - Equipment - Parent Involvement
- Meal Planning - Campfire Planning - Safety Skills
Pre-requisites: Completion of online introductory modules
PLEASE COME PREPARED WITH THE FOLLOWING:
Class A for arrival, Certificate of Online course completion, Tent, Sleeping bag, Camp Chair, Pen, Paper, and all Personal Necessities for the overnighter.
***PLEASE EAT SATURDAY PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, ALL OTHER MEALS WILL BE MADE AT THE SESSION***
This training is required for any adult involved in planning a pack campout.